Will I need to provide documentation? Where can I get a pre-requisite override?

Yes, when submitting your application, you will be required to submit transcripts (or any other supporting documentation). If you are interested in registering for a course that requires that students have taken other courses/meet requirements, you may request a pre-requisite override from the academic department offering the course; they may require that you provide transcripts. For information regarding a department, you may use the Rutgers search engine at or call RU-Info, 848.445.info(4636).